If you have a kitchen robot, surely you can no longer live without it. It makes life so much easier… Above all, when it comes to kneading dough and making desserts. If it weren’t for this appliance, surely in more than one house there would be no homemade sweets.
With over twenty different features, all you have to do is choose a recipe and buy the ingredients.
Are you looking for dessert recipe ideas for Thermomix ? I leave you three proposals specially designed for the most chocolatiers.
THREE CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH THERMOMIX
- 150 grams of Maria cookies
- 40 grams of butter
- 100 grams of dark chocolate for desserts
- 100 grams of milk chocolate
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- 375 grams of whipping cream
- 375ml whole milk
- 2 sachets of curd
- Crispy almonds to decorate
- The first thing is to prepare the base of the cake. To do this we only have to chop the cookies with our hands and introduce them into the Thermomix glass. We program 15 seconds, at progressive speed 5-10.
- We lower the biscuit that has remained on the walls towards the blades using the spatula.
- Cut the butter into cubes and add it to the cookies. We program 4 minutes, at 50 ºC and speed 3.
- Pour the mixture into a removable mold. We distribute by the base, pressing. We put in the fridge.
- We clean the glass and put on the first layer, the white chocolate. Simply chop the tablet and put it in the glass along with 125 grams of cream, 125 ml of milk and half an envelope of curd. We program 7 minutes, at 90 ºC and speed 5.
- Pour over the biscuit base and return to the fridge.
- For the next layer, the milk chocolate layer, we repeat the same operation and pour over the white chocolate layer. We reserve in the fridge.
- The last layer is the dark chocolate. We repeat the process again. When we have thrown it over the rest of the cake, we put it back in the fridge and let it set. It is best to do it the day before.
- When serving, unmold and decorate with crunchy almonds.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
DESSERT RECIPES FOR THERMOMIX: CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE
- 400 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 120 grams of cocoa
- 10 ice cubes
- We introduce the cocoa and the sugar in the glass of the Thermomix. Mix at maximum speed until completely crushed.
- Add the milk and program 4 minutes at speed 4.
- Add the ice and program 4 minutes at speed 4.
- We serve. You can decorate with whipped cream.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams of icing sugar
- 75 grams of dark chocolate
- 300 ml of milk
- 1 liter of water
- Chop the chocolate and put it in the glass to crush it. We’ll do it with the turbo.
- With the spatula, lower the remains and add the milk. We program for 4 minutes at speed 2 and 100 ºC.
- Add the sugar and mix for 5 seconds at speed 4.
- Introduce the eggs through the jar while mixing again, for 30 seconds at speed 4.
- Pour the mixture into a flan pan and cover with aluminum foil and kitchen paper. Put the lid on and place on the Varoma container.
- In the Thermomix glass, add the water and program for 25 minutes at speed 1 and Varoma temperature.
- Let cool before unmolding.
Preparation time: 40 minutes