Cooking with Thermomix is simple, but some preparations involve more processes than others. As I know that you are super busy, I have looked in my private cookbook and I have selected 3 easy recipes for Thermomix, very easy. Check out more articles on our site.
In themselves, they are dishes without much complication that do not take much time but, in addition, if you use this kitchen robot, you will save effort and hardly stain. You already know that all the processes involved in preparing food are done by him alone. Forget chopping, shredding, kneading or stirring by hand.
GAZPACHO WITH THERMOMIX
- 1 kilo of ripe red tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 green pepper of the Italian type
- 1 onion
- 1 cucumber
- extra virgin olive oil
- 200 ml of cold water
- Peel and chop the tomatoes, garlic, onion and cucumber. Wash and chop the pepper.
- We put the vegetables in the glass of the Thermomix together with a good jet of vinegar, salt and water. Blend for 30 seconds at speed 5. At this point you can add a little stale bread to thicken it.
- Beat another 3 minutes at speed 10.
- Add the oil and beat for 2 seconds at speed 7.
- We strain and serve.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
RECIPES WITH THERMOMIX FOR BREAKFAST: BRIOCHE
Guy:Breakfast / Snack
- 90 ml of milk
- 40 grams of fresh pressed yeast
- 4 eggs
- 500 grams of flour
- 100 grams of butter
- Pour the milk into the glass and program 30 seconds at speed 1, with a temperature of 40 ºC.
- Add the yeast in pieces and program 10 seconds at speed 3.
- Add 3 eggs, flour, sugar, salt and mix for 30 seconds at speed 6.
- Knead at spike speed for 3 minutes.
- Now add the butter and program at spike speed again, but this time only 2 minutes.
- Let the dough rest without removing it from the glass for at least an hour.
- Lower the dough and knead it for a minute at spike speed.
- Sprinkle the counter with flour and give the dough an elongated shape. We cut it into 6 pieces and make balls.
- We grease a mold for the oven and place the dough, a little separated the balls from each other.
- When they have doubled their volume, we put the oven to preheat to 200 ºC.
- Paint the brioche with the egg, sprinkle the sugar on top and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
Preparation time: 60 minutes of preparation plus the rest time of the dough
RECIPES FOR THERMOMIX: CHICKEN PIE
- 300 grams of chicken breast
- 100 grams of smoked bacon
- 60 grams of Philadelphia type cheese
- 2 medium eggs
- 40 grams of shelled pistachios
- Liquid candy
- The first thing is to paint the mold that we are going to use with caramel (the ideal is that they be individual so that the presentation is better).
- We cut the chicken and the bacon. We put in the glass and crush for 15 seconds, at speed 5.
- Add the spreadable cheese, the eggs and the peeled pistachios. Season to taste and mix for 15 seconds, at speed 4 (turn to the left).
- Pour the mixture into the mold and compact.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place the mold in the varoma.
- In the glass, which we will have already cleaned, pour half a liter of water and program the varoma for 30 minutes at speed 2 (varoma temperature).
- We open, remove and unmold.
Preparation time: 40 minutes