During production, polyethylene is prepared with raw materials, dyestuffs and auxiliary additives. They are insulation membranes that are homogeneously shaped by means of a calender system after undergoing the necessary processes in extruders. HDPE stands for high density polyethylene, LLDPE stands for linear low density polyethylene. There you many HDPE liner suppliers in Dubai, who provide the service for supply and installation of HDPE Geomembrane
According to different usage areas, high density polyethylene geomembranes are called HDPE, low density polyethylene geomembranes are called LLDPE-VLDPE. These types of polyethylene geomembranes, produced using high-density polyethylene material, are used as barriers to prevent the passage of liquid and gas, especially in landfills around the world.
SIZES AND THICKNESS OF HDPE
- Item : 0.75mm HDPE Liner Double Side Smooth Black Colour.
Quantity : 1,960m2.
Roll Size : 7mtr x 280mtr ( 1960 Sq.Mtr).
- Item : 1mm HDPE Liner Double Side Smooth Black Colour.
Quantity : 1470m2.
Roll Size : 7mtr x 210mtr ( 1470 Sq.Mtr).
- Item : 1.5mm HDPE Liner Double Side Smooth Black Colour.
Quantity : 980m2.
Roll Size : 7mtr x 140mtr ( 980 Sq.Mtr).
- Item : 2mm HDPE Double Side Smooth Black Colour Liner.
Quantity : 735 (1 Rolls).
Roll Size : 7mtr x 105mtr (735 Sq.Mtr).
- Item : 3mm HDPE Liner Double Side Smooth Black Colour. (100%)
Quantity : 490 m2 ( 1 rolls).
Roll Size : 7mtr x 70mtr ( 490 Sq.Mtr).
HDPE Geomembrane Dubai is specially produced for solid waste storage areas, which is UV resistant, can be combined with hot air welding, has plant root resistance, can also be used with laminated geotextile felt.
HDPE GEOMEMBRANE USAGE AREAS
- Garbage collection and recycling sites
- Waste storage engineering projects
- Fuel stations warehouses
ADVANTAGES OF HDPE GEOMEMBRANE
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resistance to thermal aging and oxidation and wear
- The plant has root resistance
- UV resistant / Resistant to open atmosphere conditions
- Ecological material that does not contain heavy metals and can be recycled
- Structure with dissolution and decay resistance
- High elasticity value. Material with dimensional stability
- Resistant to bitumen, oil and tar
- Ability to maintain its elasticity at -40°C
- High tear resistance and impact resistance
- Possibility of high quality and easy application with hot air source
- Provides waterproofing between -40°C and +85°C temperature range.
PVC geomembrane , which is one of the most preferred geomembrane types , is mostly used in isolation areas. It is very common especially in terraces, pools, water channels and tanks, hydroelectric power plants and dsi projects, ponds. It is mostly produced in standard sizes of 1.2 mm- 1.5 mm- 1.8 mm- 2.00 mm-2.5 mm and 3.00 mm thick and 20 m long.
PVC GEOMEMBRANE FEATURES
- Applied in one coat
- Provides high resistance to plant roots
- easy to repair
- Thanks to its UV feature, it is resistant to sun rays
- Resistant to flame and wool
- It has the ability to breathe
- It has a flexible and elastic structure
- Shows high resistance to chemicals
- It is easy and economical in terms of application
- High permeability
- Resists punctures and cracks
LDPE Geomembrane is obtained by homogeneously mixing polyethylene raw materials, additives and dyestuffs; however, it is difficult to use in very curved and angular areas due to its hard structure. 1 mm – 1.2 mm – 1.5 mm – 2 mm – 2.5 mm and 3 mm thicknesses of 2.10 – 6.5 meters. 20 – 25 meters wide. There are a variety of lengths.
USAGE AREAS OF LDPE GEOEMNRAN
- Toxic Waste and Industrial Waste Storage
- Dams, Artificial Ponds
- Oil Fields
- Settlement and Aeration Pools
- Concrete Pipes
- Water Tanks
- Terraces and Roofs
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Garbage and Solid Waste Storage Facilities
LLDPE Geomembrane is not as soft as PVC Geomembrane and not as hard as HDPE Geomembrane. It is a long-lasting Geomembrane with medium softness, economic, high strength, no detail problems as long as there are no excessive indentations, and resistant to UV rays for years thanks to the UV additive on the top with the help of the light color layer . .
USAGE AREAS OF LLDPE GEOMEMBRANE
- Solid waste landfills
- Medical waste landfills
- Treatment and irrigation pools
- Channels and Channels
- Waste water pipes and insulation
- Dam and impoundment ponds
- buildings and structures
- Oil waste collection ponds
HDPE and LLDPE GEOMEMBRANE TYPES
T-Grip LLDPE Geomembran (LD-TG)
It is the model with protrusions extending along the roll at certain intervals, which enables the geomembrane to be attached to the concrete. It is especially used in sewer collectors, sewer concrete pipes, walled irrigation and water transmission channels and other applications suitable for such details. It has achieved high success in insulation by applying it to the mold surface in the foundation bundling, where the amount of water is intense.
T-Grip HDPE Geomembran (HD-TG)
It is a model in which there are protrusions extending at certain intervals along the roll, which allows the geomembrane to be attached to the concrete. It is especially used in sewer collectors, sewer concrete pipes, walled irrigation and water transmission channels and other applications suitable for such details. It has achieved high success in insulation by applying it to the mold surface in the foundation bundling, where the amount of water is intense.
HDPE Geomembran (HD-TR)
The material is black, homogeneous and monochromatic. Special production can be made in different colors upon request. It can be produced flat or rough according to the need. HDPE Geomembrane with Signal Layer (HD-ST) It is a geomembrane model consisting of a thin and light colored layer on one surface in order to facilitate the detection of damages. When the material is impacted, the thin, light layer breaks up and the underlying dark color begins to appear. The impacted part is easily noticed when visually inspected. Check out the latest article on our site.
- Irrigation Channels and Water Transmission Channels
- Preformed Pond Liner
- Pond Liner Home Depot
- Koi Pond Liner
- Ponds and Lakes
- Oil Fields, Under Tanks
- Solid, Medical and Hazardous Waste Areas
- Mining Fields